Wednesday 23 March 2011

Second Hand Nike Air Basketball shoe (:

HIIE HIIE ! ^^ Welcome to shoplikesia-o Second hand items (: We would like to inform u that we r having a super promotion (: Second hand goodies ! Flea Market !
Firstly , Second hand Nike Air Basketball shoe (: I would like to clarify with u that the actual price of the shoe is $90 . The reason why I decided to sell is just beacuse I had quit basketball CCA . (:
I only wear two time and only for a hour ? It still like super clean ? See the photo now ba ^^
Size : 6
New ? Of cof ! $60 ! It damn cheap (: And I could say that there is no edition to it ! (: GRAB IT NOW !
Washing service : Additional $5 (: I could assured u that the washing service would not destroy yr shoes (: If really does happen , thr would be refund (:

No comments:

Post a Comment