Saturday 5 March 2011

For those who are buying bracelet please read! :)

Hi guys,
some feedback-ed saying that the customers unhappy with the bracelets they've received as it's simply a long piece of...thing.
I do understand why you guys feel this way.
Afterall...

let's take G036 for example.
The picture shows this:
Photobucket
and you get this:
Photobucket
(this is not the colour of the bracelet. There was something wrong with my lighting. :\ Please refer to the pictures below for the exact colour instead. (: )
who in the right mind would be satisfied with this? 
for those who are okay with it, i'm not implying that you're crazy.
so therefore, i would be helping you guys to fold it, for free.
Yes, you've heard it right, FOR FREE!

These are pictures of the already folded G036 Key's Bracelet. (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

satisfied now?
hehe. ;D

For those who wants me to fold them, please SPECIFY CLEARLY in your order form.
If nothing about it is mentioned, i'll take it that you'll not need my help in folding your bracelet.

For those who wanted to try, but failed/previous customers, the only way to let me fold is to mail the bracelets to me THROUGH POST ONLY.
I will  be accepting meetups for this, because i'll not be able to fold them straightaway so you have to wait for me to help you finish folding.
I'll have to go back home and try folding them.

What you have to do:
Step 1: Put the original bracelet into an envelope.
Step 2: Write your address behind the envelope, like this:
In case of undelivery, please return to:
Phua Choo Kang Avenue 2
Blk 123 #01-23
Singapore 123456
Reason for doing this-if you wrote my address incorrectly (thus causing an invalid address), then the letter would be returned back to you.
Step 3: Write my address in front of the envelope (will provide you with my address, and my name later on.)
Step 4: Slip a stamp into the envelope (i would use the stamp you provide me with to send the folded bracelet back to you. So, don't try to be funny by providing me with a $0.26 stamp (1st local) for an item that weighs more than 20g). Alternatively, for those who only has 1st local but whose items are heavier than 20g, you can slot in more than one 1st local, depending on how heavy your items are.
For those who wants registered mail instead of normal postage (for collection), please slot in the exact amount (postage rates with reference to singpost). PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE wrap them up tightly. Like, REALLY tightly. Because if some dishonest postman decides to steal the money, you'll be losing BOTH YOUR MONEY AND YOUR BRACELET! For those who are able to do meet-ups,meet up us INSTEAD! :)
Step 5: I will post the items back to the address stated at the back of the envelope (the return address), for those who DO NOT want me to post the items there, please slip in a note, containing the address you want me to post the items to. 


WARNING! PLEASE READ!
For those who stated that they would like me to help you fold the bracelet once your items arrives, I'll have to take the bracelet out to fold, so upon receiving your items, do not ask me why there's no packaging for it (the bracelet would not be able to fit into the original packaging).

No comments:

Post a Comment