Wednesday 30 March 2011

ALL Orders Have Been Sent In Alrdy

Dear ALL,
If you are asking whether I have sent in the order form already or not,yes I have, I'm just waiting for the supplier's reply. Do note that if your tees that you have ordered have been delayed,it is because of some people which are causing the orders to be not send in because it has not reached cappings. I will only send in the orders when everyone has paid and there is more orders because,I order from a direct warehouse which is overseas. It would be cheaper for me if I order all at one go,or else we wouldn't need to earn anything else.
If you are asking about when the items can be reached,it would reach us around 2-4 weeks(estimated). Once it arrives,our supplier will contact us. So do not keep asking us.

Those who have paid alrdy,but orders have not been sent in
-Amanda
-Angeline

For those who have just sent in their orders for the geek specs,your orders will not be sent in to the supplier because you have not make payment.

Please try to make payment on time if we can't meet you and do try to deposit the money into our bank accounts. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment